The Integrated Quality Management System is based on quality standards such as BRC CP, IFS HPC and the requirements of PN-EN ISO 22716:2009 standard. The implementation of the above-mentioned standards is a proof of the company’s commitment to ensuring safety, quality and legality of our products.
The implementation of the above-mentioned standards had a clear impact on building and development of the basic pillars of the Integrated Quality Management System in Pharma C Food:
- Improvement of the Company’s image on the market, increasing the confidence of Clients and Partners, sustainable development and care for the natural environment
- Increasing the company’s competitiveness on the international market;
- Providing objective evidence that the company’s management system is compliant with international standards and subject to continuous improvement
- Alignment of all activities, obtaining greater systematisation and standardisation in the scope of production and delivering safe products
- Improvement of communication with other organisations within the supply chain, and cooperation with our Partners
- Minimising risk and reducing costs associated with complaints, returns and product recall by taking continuous and systematic preventive and improvement actions